Our Ofsted Report is Published
At last our report has been published on the Ofsted website. Please enjoy reading our report by clicking on the link below:
Some of the comments made are listed below and reflect the excellent work that the school does every day:
· Students’ behaviour both in and out of classrooms is good. Relationships are respectful and students’ attitudes to learning are positive.
· The curriculum is a strength of the school. The variety of interesting courses and the rich programme of other activities ensure students are well prepared for life in modern Britain.
· The consistently high expectations of the Headteacher and Senior Leaders have been the key to the school’s sustained improvements. Together, they have created a school community where students’ learning and behaviour can flourish.
· Students display positive attitudes to learning. They listen attentively and respond appropriately to questions and requests. They take pride in their appearance and in their school uniform. The school campus is free from litter and graffiti.
· Good relationships, between students and between students and staff, ensure that learning flows with little interruption. Students behave well in classrooms and around the school site. They show consideration to one another and are courteous to visitors.
· Those students who are from different cultural backgrounds play and work together in harmony with their classmates.
· Middle leaders are increasingly involved in the monitoring of teaching and they make a strong contribution to speeding up students’ progress.
· Governors are passionate about the school and proud of its recent achievements. They are effective and totally committed to supporting it to become outstanding.